Family Residence Visa in Qatar
The cost of visa for the family members might or might not be covered by the employer. Also, the minimum salary of QR10,000 per month can vary in different circumstances. As per the Qatar Ministry of the Interior, the application approval depends on the type of employment by the sponsor. There are more aspects that come under consideration to serve family residence visa.
Documents you need
1. A completed application Form A letter issued by your employer ensuring your position in the company and monthly salary
2. Six month bank statement prior to application
3. Copy of passports from every family member
4. Copy of your marriage certificate notarised by your country’s embassy in Qatar and then by Qatar’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
5. Copy of your children’s birth certificate notarized by your country’s embassy in Qatar and then by Qatar’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
6. You also need the copy of your electricity bill for address proof.
Things to note
- You need to have a Qatar ID before applying for residence visas for family members
- The monthly salary must be more than QR 10
- 000 to be able to sponsor for the family
- You must have a notable profession to be eligible to sponsor the family
- The application must be filled in Arabic or typed in Arabic
- You need to submit the copies of the application
- You have to show the original documents while applying for the application
With Blue Link Services you can not only get your Family Residence Visa accepted quickly but also get internal services done. You only need to bring us the original documents and bank statements.
Blue Link Services will help you translate documents from English to Arabic and vice versa. We also help you attest marriage certificate and birth certificate to help your family get through the visa processes faster. We are government authorized company and offer the best services in the shortest span of time. Our services exhibit quality and charge you adequately.